Withers Tsang Limited Terms and Conditions
- Withers Tsang & Co. Limited accepts no responsibility for the views or opinions expressed by the presenters or any other persons at an event.
- Withers Tsang & Co. Limited reserves the right to change the date, venue and/or presenters of the Event at any time and without prior notice, and in any way deemed to be in the best interests of meeting the objectives of the event.
- Payment must be received in full by Withers Tsang & Co. Limited prior to attendance at the Event.
- Withers Tsang & Co. Limited reserves the right in its absolute discretion to cancel the Event. Upon cancellation by Withers Tsang & Co. Limited, all delegates who have paid for attendance will be entitled to a full refund of the registration fee.
- Delegates are ultimately responsible for their own travel and accommodation bookings. Should the Event be rescheduled or cancelled, Withers Tsang & Co. Limited will not be responsible and will not offer any compensation for such cancellation or rescheduling.
- Withers Tsang & Co. Limited will not be liable for compensation for any matter or disruption outside its control (e.g. evacuations, road closures, bad weather, earthquake or flight cancellations).
Withers Tsang & Co Limited Cancellation and Refund Policy for Training/Seminar Fees
Withers Tsang & Co Limited requires cancellations be advised in writing. Unless such notice is given, full seminar fees are payable and refunds will not be given. However you can still receive the conference documentation.
The full booking fee charged at time of booking is fully refundable in the event of cancellation subject to the following:
- Cancellation received more than 14 days before seminar = full refund less a $50.00 administration charge;
- Cancellation received 7-14 days before seminar = refund of 50% of fee;
- Cancellation received 0-6 days before arrival = refund of 25% of fee;
- No cancellation received ('no show') = no refund
Substitutions may be made up to 7 days before the beginning of the seminar.
Refunds will be based upon the Cancellation policy outlined above. All requests for refunds must be made in writing to the organiser of the seminar. Requests will be considered once all conference accounts have been settled.
Withers Tsang & Co. Limited and the organising committee reserve the right to add, reschedule or substitute speakers and/or vary advertised programs, prices and venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
Should the conference fail to attract a required minimum number of participants we reserve the right to cancel the seminar.